It was another full weekend full of happy things.
- Costco and pho date night on Friday
- Lazy Saturday morning
- Garage sale – with a great 1920s oak antique cabinet find for $100 (and he delivered it!) isn’t it beautiful?
- Farmers market
- Finding ground buffalo on sale
- Making FBI approved red sauce with legit San Marzanos in Matt’s Grandma’s old Le Cruset
- My high school prom date’s wedding…and catching up with great friends from those days
- Seeing a sweet friend’s baby bump!
- Dressing up and commuting by bus and ferry
- Another sale: tile saw for $5! And some free silverware and an glass oil lamp
- Getting two rooms prepped for drywall repair and new paint
- First plantings in the garden: strawberries, spinach, chard, beets and carrots
- Sleeping with the kitties
- Visiting Grandpo for dinner…there are not many more of these left
It was a fabulous weekend. Crazy weather! We saw the brightest rainbow of my life on Sunday! Now here is to a great week full of drywall repair, a crazy messed up house, and sunshine!