As the leaves turn this year it is hard to contain the joy that my heart is feeling. So much has fallen into place that the world just seems to glow. I feel incredibly blessed and am endlessly grateful for this life that I am so honored to live.
Some beautiful things:
- These delectable sounding moisturizers from my blog friend Staci over at Cobble Hill Farm (ordered some last week and cannot wait to try them!)
- I found a fabulous new stylist at Skyn Salon in Seattle
- Daily rides on the water taxi from Vashon Island
- Waking up to fog horns
- Exciting classes and travel for grad school
- Pumpkins on the porch waiting to be carved
- We are going to attempt to potty train our cats (stay tuned!)
- Cider pressing this weekend
- We ditched our microwave for good
- Dinners with Grandpo on Sunday
- Baked squash
Happy hump day!